Nowadays, the flooring of Laminated Particle Boards is very much in fashion. Laminated Particle Boards are not only resistant to stains and scratches but can also be easily installed. Their long-lasting flooring is ideal for households, retail outlets, restaurants, hotels and offices. They are specially designed for easy to install, low maintenance, affordable and aesthetic flooring.
Laminated Particle Boards are made of wood plies which are laminated together. In the recent years, solid hardwood flooring has been one of the most widely demanded floorings, but it too has its cons. Besides being over-priced and complex to install it requires regular maintenance. In addition, its gloss easily fades away with the passage of time. Laminated Particle Boards are far better than hardwood because they don’t carry the hassles that the latter comes along with.
Why Laminated Particle Boards?
- Made up of multiple layers, Laminated Particle Boards are highly resistantto cracks caused by humidity.
- They are available in diverse colors and myriad designs.
- Resistant to wear and tear
- Highly resistant to UV rays, protecting the floor from fading in sunlight
Different Types of floorings made from Laminated Particle Boards are as follows:
- Categorized in diverse ways, Laminated Wooden Floors can be easily described by the type of wood used in making them. Woods like Oak, Ash and Maple are renowned choices and are easily available in the market. Additionally, Pine is an exquisite wood, but it’s softer than the other woods.
- Planks, strips and parquet – These are the varied styles in which Laminated Wooden flooring is available in. Plank flooring is a traditional one and is wider than three inches. Strips are normally made of nearly two inches wide pieces of wood. Finally, in parquet flooring, the pieces of wood are laid out in order to construct a design on the floor.
If you’re looking for the attractive Laminated Particle Boards, going online is the best option. Over the internet, you can conveniently browse Laminated Particle Boards Manufacturers, Suppliers and Exporters and can choose the one who is ready to cater you as per the budget and requirements.